Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hysteria Should Stay a Def Leppard Song


One thing I know I could quickly fall into with this blog is to only post about things that make me angry or I think are dangerous or silly.  I don’t want it to be like that.  I think this should be a place for ideas and not just ranting about the ignorance, hurtfulness, (insert appropriate adjectives here) of the other side. 

If you are looking for that kind of thing, Al Sharpton’s show is probably for you.  I have ideas for sensible gun control laws and reasoned responses to some of the most ridiculous propositions by the right.  I just can’t work on them as often as I’d like yet. 

If I wanted to read/see hysteria I might just flip on Fox News.  Those folks always have a story that tries to spark outrage in their viewers.  I hope to be more reasoned than that.  Hopefully someone tells me if I go to far someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment